1929 Natural Wine
Here we are, we present a new adventure that starts from afar but goes back to the origins!
Our 1929 Natural Wines draw on tradition from the tradition of Puglia and the intrinsic naturalness of wine:
- manual grape harvest;
- pressing within 4 hours of harvesting;
- light pressing to collect only the flower of the must;
- slow fermentation without the use of added yeasts;
- fermentation in ancient terracotta amphora: the "caposon";
- no filtration of the wine and possible presence of natural deposits;
- no addition of sulfur dioxide;
- certified wine "free from pesticides"
- 1 liter bottle with screw cap.